top of page
New Membership Application: San Diego County Seniors Golf Association
Article III, Section 1- Membership; Any resident of San Diego County who has attained the age of fifty-five (55) and who in good repute, is eligible for active membership in the Association.
A one time administration fee of $10.00 is included in the total.
*The "Log-in" registration and confirmation process helps the club avoid website hackers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before filling out the New Membership Form you must register a "Log in name" on a laptop or home computer.
1. Go to the top right hand corner of this web page and click on "Log-in".
2. On the Log-in page you will see "New to this site?" "Sign-up". Click on "Sign-up" to go to the registration page.
3. Type in your name, email address and a password (be sure to remember the password).
4. Click on the "Register" button to finish.
5. After registration is confirmed by club management you will receive an email letting you know to proceed to fill out the "New Membership Form".
Thanks for your patience while management confirms your Log-in and sends you the confirmation email. If you have a question you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact-Us.
bottom of page